- Geostrap is a planner structure consisting of a core of high tenacity polyester yarn tendons encased in a polymer sheath. The strips are suitable for reinforcement applications in combination with the concrete wall-facing panels.
- The high tenacity polyester is the load-bearing element, while the sheath protects the yarns from installation damage and degradation.
- The composition and thickness of the sheath for the geostrap are specifically engineered to provide a high level of dimensional stability and protection from weathering and exceptional resistance to installation damage.
- Polymer sheath is resistant to physical, chemical, and biological conditions found in reinforced soil structures.
- Geostrap is tried and tested in the world offering 120-year of design life and high performance.
Although they are considered extensible, the durability and strength characteristics of the GeoStrap exhibit inextensible behavior for easy installation.
- High Degree of frictional interaction with the fill resulting in high pullout resistance.
- High-strength GeoStrap exhibits less extensibility than typical geogrid.
- GeoStrap connection to precast-facing panels is simple, quick, and requires no tools.
- Resistant to chemicals, micro-organisms, UV radiation, and mechanical damages.
- High tensile strength and modulus, low creep having a design life of 120 years
- Customizable tensile strength as per the end user’s requirement.
- It is easy to transport and use due to its lightweight feature.